The beautiful Wild, Natural, Free fabric is by the textile designer and illustrator Lena Corwin. Lena lives in Brooklyn where she designs patterns, draws illustrations, writes and publishes books, and teaches classes. When designing the fabric, Lena was inspired by open space, wild flowers, and wind.
We printed only 85 yards of this gorgeous fabric. Because the design runs around 60 x 60 cm, and each piece is hand-cut from continuous yardage, the pattern falls uniquely on each smock. Not every smock has all of the flowers in Lena's design, but each one is very beautiful.
- Very limited edition
- 100% European yarn-dyed linen, lightweight
- Hand-printed in San Francisco, CA with water-based inks
- Simple snap closure in back of neck
- One size meant for ages 2–6
- Measurements: 18" length / 29" around / 14" arm / 6" neck (with snap)
- Shown on Maren, who is a small 3 year-old